Upcoming Topics.. Personal Sharing (Marriage World)- According to me
Sudden Infant Death Syndrome (SIDS)

Tab

Sunday, December 11, 2011

Christmas Shopping

I just received my Christmas Makeup Shopping! It appeared beside me, my grandpa put it on my bed before I woke up. What a morning glory :p

USPS shipping information update: 1 December 2011

Parcel received to my door step: 7 December 2011

Period: 6 days/ less than a week

(earlier than my previous order= beyond my expectation again!)

That’s why I love Coastal Scents!

The packaging was very neat and protective


What I bought:

3 face brushes

5 eye brushes

Metal Mania Palette

Brow Tones

Camo Quad Color Corrector

3 eye liners

Lash Curler

The lash curler is very first class, I love it. No more scream to curl the lashes,

tak sakit dan sangat senang

Eye liner swatches (from left to right): Exotic, Gold Bliss and Feline

The colors are in a perfect condition, no crack during shipping

Actually this metal palette promotes two tones when applying on the eyes.. Good stuff



Never say no to MAC, I also bought three products from MAC even dah menghabiskan berjuta-juta rupiah on Coastal Scents :p

Lipstick, Blusher and Brow Set