Upcoming Topics.. Personal Sharing (Marriage World)- According to me
Sudden Infant Death Syndrome (SIDS)

Tab

Sunday, August 28, 2011

Vintage Birthday

I'd like to share one of my best events of the year since 2011 is nearly to its end, yeah couple of months to go :p

Back to few months ago which taken place in March, I with my close friends had organized my birthday party, and it was a VINTAGE birthday party. The excitement of organizing the event was a very nice moment to me. My friends helped me out on every single thing and I’m very thankful to them. The feeling of browsing through several websites for research purpose, contacting people, making an appointment and stuffs were all really make me enjoy even it was quite time consuming and dizzy. The blissful moment to me was when making purchase of the party items. Moreover it was a vintage party so all party favors must be set out in a vintage theme. The joy and happiness were all been created in every single part of my birthday party.

The preparation of food: Mini sandwiches, chicken wings, chicken & beef satay, fruit tarts, cheese tarts, cream puffs


Beer?? absolutely not.. It was apple juice!


It was a messy but classy cake :D


Super scrumptious Rainbow Layer Cake! not only was it beautiful, it was delicious too! really.


These things were given to all guests attended, 'drink me'


Door gifts- mini muffins


The invitation


The cheerful moment!


The smiles..


The moment of truth





The joy & happiness


They really made my day! xoxo