Upcoming Topics.. Personal Sharing (Marriage World)- According to me
Sudden Infant Death Syndrome (SIDS)

Tab

Wednesday, August 24, 2011

It's Ramadan Al-Mubarak

Actually I don't like to put any bad or negative comment in my blog. But I need to share some of the behaviors surrounded us presently. In this full of blessing month, why there are still people who don't know to behave nicely, show good attitude and stuffs?? To be specific, I'm talking about facebook. People keep commenting and posting about others badly. Why it has to be like that? I'm not good enough but at least I know what is wrong. Either seniors or juniors keep fighting to win thing that they actually lose both. For me, not only in Bulan Ramadan, but it has to be always and forever not to talk bad about others because from there, people, animals or anything judge you. It shows your personality and deed. Moreover, it is in FB! the whole world see your attitude! huhh.. See, how many people begin to dislike you from there. Ok, for this opportunity, I'd like to wish all muslims Selamat Menyambut Bulan Puasa and soon enough we are all going to celebrate hari raya so Selamat Hari Raya Aidilfitri & Maaf Zahir dan Batin :)