Upcoming Topics.. Personal Sharing (Marriage World)- According to me
Sudden Infant Death Syndrome (SIDS)

Tab

Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Burgundy Make up

Three days ago berbuka puasa with my boyfriend and his friends at Zam Zam Arabic Restaurant in Shah Alam. Oklah, let’s share what I had used for this special breaking fast:

1) Mac Base
2) Mac Foundation
3) Body Shop Concealer
4) Mac Loose Power
5) Mac Compact Powder
6) Coastal Scents 88 Palette Eyeshadow
7) Coastal Scents 28 Neutral Eyeshadow
8) L’oreal Eyeshadow (for highlight)
9) Maybelline Gel Eyeliner
10) Mac Margin Frost Blusher
11) Eliento Lip Liner
12) Mac Honey Love Lipstick
13) Mac Finishing Spray

For this time, I had not used primer, please do if you are looking for a beautiful and lasting eyeshadow on your eyes. I’d of course suggest Urban Decay Primer Potion. One more thing, I used brush for my pencil concealer and it didn't completely conceal my scars, don't know if it works nicely with liquid concealer :(

p/s: I use original products even for Coastal Scents ;-)