Upcoming Topics.. Personal Sharing (Marriage World)- According to me
Sudden Infant Death Syndrome (SIDS)

Tab

Thursday, September 1, 2011

Salam Aidilfitri

Yesterday was the second day of Eid-ul Fitr, and for the first time in my life I went to 7 houses in a day! what a raya.. But I really enjoyed my raya with my friends yesterday. I never had a chance to go beraya to house by house like I did yesterday. This first time, I met few new friends when my friends took me to their friends' houses. From there, I make new friends and it all were like connecting people and we were actually known several other friends from secondary and high schools. I mean it, it was like a cross-connection friends. My friend from secondary school took us to her friend's house who is the friend of my other home visiting friend and bla bla bla.. I don't know to explain. The best part was we happened to go to the open house of the beautiful actress, Rozita Che Wan but unfortunately her family let us down by keeping us waiting almost half an hour. Actually we went late which everything had been cleared up and I understand she has very enormous number of fans but the hospitality needs to be maintained. I wished they could tell like this "sorry dik, semuanya dah habis and Kak Rozita pun xdapat jumpa". Thats all we need instead of "dia ada kat dapur, dia lambat lagi, kalau nak tunggu, tunggu lah.." Nahh..! we deserved that! hehe.. But it's okey, we are not her peminat setia pun.. Just wanted to see her beautiful face.. Kui3! so it wasn't much disappointed us, really. After that, we continued to another houses.. It was fun! we went back home at about 1 am after my mum rang me up 'tenderly' lol :)) For me, we cannot get the chances like this on the normal days, especially in making lots of friends and creating experiences. So when we have the opportunity, let's really make it.